Your contact information is maintained solely for our own communications purposes with you. We will not sell or share any information at any time to outside organizations. We may request personal information including name, shipping address, telephone number, email address, billing address, credit card number and credit card expiration date to process and ship your order. We never retain your credit card number anywhere on our computer system. It is only processed through our payment gateway, Authorize.net.
- Your information is used to verify your identity for payment authorization.
- Contact you regarding your order status.
- Send you news from Religious Goods Center (only if you request it).
You can shop at ReligiousGoodsCtr.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
ReligiousGoodsCtr.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.